DIY Mango Juice

P/S: This is actually "kueh ni" juice but in order to make everyone understand what is that, it is actually siblings of mango. So, I'll just call it mango.

Lately, I have been doing lots of DIY(Do It Yourself) stuff. Hehehe... This actually shows that all that I have is time and nothing but time. Kekeke....
Last weekend, we have collected dozens of mangos drop down after the heavy rain. After giving half of them to relatives, neighbours, friends and whoever that ask for it, there's plenty more left. Since I'm bored of eating it, so I had an idea - Mango juice.
Taking out all the 'equipment', I start to crush all the mangos. Hehehe... After that, mix them with sugar water.

Tadaaaa... my mango juice, kept in big bottle. This can last me for a week!


And to do it myself further, I DIY my own drink - Mango Juice Float .. Hahaha...

Comments

Rose world said…
Everything DIY nowadays. Good for you. Healthy drink
Dav DiDi said…
Rose, yeah..cost saving bah

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis