Mummy, I'm Pregnant Too

This is actually a funny conversations...

Kiddo is curious and wondering what is inside his aunt tummy because her tummy is much bigger than any other people. So he ask aunt what she have inside..

Kiddo: Aunty, what's that inside your stomach?
Aunt: This is baby. See, my tummy is big in order to store the baby and protect him
Kiddo: Really? I have a big tummy too
Aunt: Yes, you have a round tummy too, like mine.

Kiddo gets excited and happy. While rubbing his tummy, he said to his mum...

Kiddo: I have baby too. Mummy, see I have baby like aunty.
Mum: What makes you think you have baby?
Kiddo: I have round tummy, just like aunty. I have baby in my tummy.
Mum: Your tummy is fats, its not baby. Boys don't get pregnant, ok.
Kiddo: But I have a big tummy, mum. This means I'm pregnant too.

Mum: Don't be silly. Boy don't get pregnant. Do you ever see boys pregnant? Your daddy ever give birth or not?

Kiddo: No, daddy has flat tummy.
Mum: So, don't get silly. You better swim more and get those fats away.

Kiddo feeling sad as he is not carrying any baby.. Whahaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis