Happy Malaysia Day!!

As I've missed out wishing everyone Happy Independence Day or Raya, I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY!!!

I still remember when I'm still a kid, computers cost so much that I can't have one for myself. Clothes is typically from my previous cousins. We don't get to have our own new clothes (except for CNY).


Even shopping is only to get household stuff. There's no Boulevard, The Spring or whatsoever shopping complex with fancy clothes and cute stuff. Even if they do have, parents are strict in what we can have and what we don't need to ask for.

Kid nowadays can get almost half of what I don't have as a kid. That's how fast the progress of development in Malaysia. I believe in few more decades from now, technology would spread even more and hopefully by the, we will have our own train station. Lol..


Lastly, enjoy your holidays and God Bless!

Comments

Rose world said…
Back then, everything is simple and basic. Hai, now headache having the 21st century kids, believe me.
Dav DiDi said…
Haha .. I believe so .. with all the gadget and tech .. kids nowadays have ways to drive parents mad

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis