The 10th Commandment

As I am attending the RCIA classes at the moment, sometimes I would post up what I've learnt. The 10th Commandment is a set of laws given to us to practice in our daily life. By looking at it is easy but to do it is really tough! We need a lot of faith 

I am the Lord thy God and thou shalt not have any strange gods before me.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day

Honor thy Father and Mother.

Thou shalt not kill

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

Comments

Rosaline said…
hi Dav, all the while i tot u r catholic, u not?
Dav DiDi said…
Rosaline,
i am. .but catholic got few stages mar .. baptism, confession, holy communion and lastly confirmation .. I've done all except for the last stage - confirmation

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis