St. Louis Mill

When you see the decorations that they have at St. Louis, bet that you won’t know that this is actually inside a mall and not some sort of zoo. I can’t really remember why we come here. I think is because one of my friends is looking for watch.


I like the way they decorated the place. With the ‘bumble bee’, the place is really amazing. I showed the ‘bumble bee’ to BF and he is really excited to see them. Lol!

That night, I do not have any intention to buy anything anymore. I still have some budget left for shopping but I don’t feel like spending more money. Oh well, we can only plan and He will decides for us, right?












It is so coincidence that we came across Levis shop. Not only that, they are having some sales and one jeans cost about USD19.90. Well, this is a bargain that we shouldn’t miss! I grab some of the size that I think would fit me. After so many rounds of trying them out, I finally got the jeans that I want. It cost me USD19.90 (roughly RM60). Back in Kuching, RM60 will never be enough for me to get one Levis jeans!

But, when I got home, I realize that the smallest size that I got is still quite big for me. Huh! Why like that??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis