Lunch @ Atok Kopitiam, Padungan


No, it's not a coffee shop for old people. Lol!!

This coffee shop is near to Level Up Fitness centre and I must say that I really like the food here. The taste is nice and the portion is a lot. I can say that it is worth the money to have my lunch here. The food quality is acknowledgeable.

However, the service is kind of slow. I can’t remember how long we waited for our food but definitely is more than 15 minutes. No doubt that the coffee shop is full with hungry people, but that’s not an excuse for slow response in serving the food.

Anyway, enjoy the food picture. Don't get saliva all over the keyboard!

Nasi Ayam Penyek


Nasi Lemak Rendang


Healthy seafood soup with rice

Butter chicken with rice

By the way, they serve the cheapest kopi-o. It cost me 50 cents only!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis