Family Cafe Dinner


Anyone knows or been to this place? For me, this cafe is full with memories. When I'm kid, my parents always bring us out for dinner here as it is near our house. Also, the price is quite reasonable.

Out of the blue, hubby tell me that he wants to eat outside. WHen we reach there, we are the first customer. Lol! At 5.15pm, I'm definitely the first customer to eat at any restaurant. Hehehe...

A must have things to have will always be chillies. Hehehe...


Here's what we've ordered...







Comments

Rose world said…
Where is this place???
Dav DiDi said…
Near my hse.. hui sing .. one of the building block.. errrr, same row as kim hock lin.. (something like that)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis