Boulevard Restaurant, Miri

As mention in my previous posting, one of the reason that I'm in Miri is due to a friend's wedding. Yes, this is one of my super lagging posting again! Sorry for that..

On this special Christmas time, we celebrated both Christmas and her wedding together. Its her dream to get married during this special occasion. Congratulations to her!

I must really admit that the dishes in this restaurant is quite nice, and huge too. Or is it because our table is not fully occupied? Hhhmmm.. I felt like my tummy is exploding at the end of the night ...


The first dish for the night. I'm already start to feel full with this one ..

Shark fin soup





Of couse, its not complete without a glass of wine .. Cheers!




Even desserts is very filling ..
I miss all these food .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis