Betapa Hatiku

When I'm in secondary school, I must admit that from time to time, I've been bad and lost. There's one time, I pass by the school hall where the school ISCF  is singing. For those who don't know, ISCF stands for Inter School Christian Fellowship.

At that time, they are singing this song. It makes my heart move for a moment and I enter the hall just to have a peep. Without myself knowing it, in just few minutes, I'm on my knees and crying for God knows what is the reason.

After a while, I finally find back this song.. and thought that you might loves it too.. Take a moment for yourselves and just praise God while listening. God has His own ways to works miracles on you.



Here's the lyrics:
Betapa Hatiku

Berterima kasih Yesus
Kau Mengasihi ku
Kau memiliki ku
Hanya ini Tuhan, Persembahanku
Segenap hidupku, Jiwa dan raguku
Tak ku memiliki harta kekayaan
Yang cukup bererti, tuk kupersembahkan
Hanya ini Tuhan, permohonanku
Terimalah Tuhan, persembahanku
Pakai lah hidupku
Sebagai alatMu
Seumur hidupku

Lord Jesus I thank You
With my whole life and soul, I do
My heart belongs to You
I know you love me true
The only sacrifice I can bring is my soul
My body and my heart
You can make me whole
My riches are like rags
Compared to YOu my Lord
My works are not enough
The one I could afford
So take my heart O Lord
I offer it to You
Tell me now my Lord
What you want me to do
Receive it all my Lord
This body that was mine
Until the end of time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis