30th Birthday



Old at age, young in the heart! I’m going to maintain this spirits as long as I can and never admit I’m old. Hehehe …

This year celebration is fairly simple. Just had some cakes and dinner at Hijau, BDC. Nothing fancy and with me, 8th months and exploding anytime, I rather keep it simple.

I think I’m going to gain weight with excessive eating.. hhmmmmm..




Ikan Bakar .... too little sambal 

RM6 with rice. This portion enough for 4 people

O Jien - the wet type. I don't really enjoy it

Birthday ice cream cake from HB

Ice cream 

Red Velvet Cake from Lovely Jess

Comments

Aries said…
Oh lovely cakes, happy belated birthday to you

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis