Jalan Jalan Cari Makan - KL

This will be another short post. After a while of silent from blogging, I find it quite hard for me to write long posting that I use to do.

Not long ago, I went to KL for business trip. It's a very short trip though - Morning fly, back on the next day evening. Hehehe...

I've tried several types of food which I can't find in Kuching. Some are nice. I'm sure I'm going to go again in my next trip in December. Hehehehe...

Most of my pictures now do not have my blog printed on it. I guess I don't have much time now to do and amend all the photos. Hehehe ...

Yummy Dessert

I not sure what's that but its tasty

Japanese Ramen, if not mistaken




Cute?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis