Dilemma

Keep telling myself
Things happen for a reason
Even when things goes bad
But to believe takes faith

Its not easy
Yes, believing is key
All I can do is have faith
That things happen for a reason

Its bad to wonder
Why bad things happen
Why there are bad people
I need courage and faith
To still believing

Dilemma always with us
When trouble comes
All I can do
Is to believe
Things happen for a reason

Lord, please guid me
To knows whats the best way
As I know you knows everything
That is why You allow bad thing to happen
Coz You know
It happens for a reason

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi!


How are you?I hope this email finds you well. This is Aini from Zalora Malaysia. If you have not yet heard of us, we are the fastest growing online retailer in Southeast Asia.

I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on various topics such as travel, family and love! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested so that I can fill you in with the details. You could reach me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards.


*Disclaimer – Details of collaboration with Zalora are strictly confidential and should NOT, under any circumstances, be shared with other parties.

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis