One Fine Girls' Outing

Yes, I'm pregnant and still it doesn't stop me from having my girl's night out. Hehehe...

If you're a mum and you hardly have time for yourself, I bet, you do agree with me that, once a while, we too, needed some time out for ourselves. Time out is use to re-energize ourselves and refresh us physically and mentally.

So, the ladies and me had decided to have some our me-time by having a decent dinner without the husband and kids. For me, I would so much appreciate this dining because I do not have to watch out for my daughter running around and talking non stop.

We picked Oinks as our meet up area. For those who don't know where, it is near Jalan Song. Oinks is now open during lunch hour. So, if you're thinking of some western food for lunch, you can consider Oinks as one of your choice too.

Bacon Salad - a must have if you come to Oink

Caesar salad

Spaghetti Carbonara
Bon appetite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis