Boulevard - First Day Opening
Feeling, bored, I bring myself to have a tour at the new shopping mall in Kuching - Boulevard. To my amazement, the crowd present today is really amazing. Everyone seems to get themselves busy at the new place. I have to park my car at the roadside near to Seng Goon. Phewwww!!!! I just realize that we have so many populations in Kuching. Hahaha,...

Well, there are about 4 floors, selling clothes, shoes, food, and lots more. Soon, I'll have KFC and Pizza Hut near to my house. Yippeeeee!!!!...

I am amazed looking at the bread house. Hehehehe.. So, I took a photo of it before I left.


Isn't that amazing? I seems to taste nice. I thought of take one piece and try it out. Can I?? Hehehe .. I know if I do that, the next place I'll end up would be the security room.

Next - Kenny's Rogers .. Hehehe.. I will go there for mam mam .. Hehehehee.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis