Boulevard Miri vs Boulevard Kuching

Let me see. I have been in Miri for 3 years. That time, I really like shopping in Miri compared to Kuching. Reason is because BOULEVARD. Hahahaha.. I still remember that there is one time where I bought a bad for RM16 during sales while my friend bought it for RM32. It's weekend sales. Boulevard in Miri often have weekend sales. My assumption is to attract shoppers from Brunei. The place will be crowded with people and everyone would rush there to buy things.

Compare with Boulevard Kuching, it gives me the feeling of high class. I wonder if Boulevard Kuching would be as good as Boulevard Miri. But, when I went there the other day, it seems to be very high class and all the things there is kind of expensive. Maybe, I want something cheap but I hope they have weekend sales tooooo. Hehehehe ... I can't wait for the food court !!! Hope it's not as expensive as the one in Miri!! I ate fast food and it cost me RM7! ... RM7 !!!!!!!

On second thought, what will happen to Everise that are besides this big giant ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis