Christmas Eve - Birth of Jesus is Here

24 Dec 07 : Hehehehe, as usual, went to work. Sitting in front of the PC with a xmas face. Lucky, not much work. All that I'm looking forward is Christmas. My heart cries "I want to go home". Hahaha ... After lunch, my boss announce "If you have finish your work, you can go home at 3pm".. At first, my expression is "Huh? Go home at 3pm?". Then, ... yippeeee!!!!! Boss allow us to go home early. Hahaha .. Haiya, Christmas eve mar, so my brain is also sleeping and delayed in processing the inp
ut. Kekekeke ...

I went back around 4pm. Then waiting for Christmas eve for church. My dad one minute say go Kenyalang church, then next minute say go BDC church. Guess what ..... I end up did
n't go for Christmas eve Mass but Christmas Day Mass. Hahahaha ..... I slept early as I feel very sleepy and sick. My bone is cold but my skin is hot. Sob sob sob... and my bf keep on forcing me to eat medicine !!! Gggrrrrrrrr .....

25 Dec 07 : Back from Christmas Mass, I went for breakfast with my dad. No appetite, I gave most of my Kueh Tiaw to my dad. He says "You put all in my p
late, what you want to eat? I am not Darwin". Darwin is my dog. Hehehehe. He eat anything include the paint on my wall!!!!! I keep eating the chillies that my dad says "Don't eat all the chillies but the kueh tiaw". Suddenly I realize..... My dad's attitude is very similar to my bf!!!... Aik, susah lah me if like this. Help!!!!!!! .......

Then in the afternoo
n, I go to my bf house and then together to open house. But before the open house, I gave him the prezzie. Hehehe... Well, naughty me that I wrap 25 times. Whahaha ..

At first, he is happy to see the present. This is how his impression at the beginning ....
After few rounds,... He looks like this .......


Hehehehe .... the rubbish after manage to free the present....


Kekeke ... as I felt that I look slimmer today, so I took some photos of me... Nice or not??? Hehehe ... I want to lost more weight...
Hehehhee ... I went to my colleagues house at 7th mile. As this is the first time I went there, I look hard for my friend's car instead of the house number. Hahahaha .... She serves me Tuak. It's niceeeeeee .. But I don't feel good so I didn't want to finish the whole Tuak. Haaiiizzzz....

After that, I went to another friend's house. Satay is nice. Yummy ... Kekekeke...His baby girl is very chubby oh ... Sh
e keep on playing my turtoise till one second, I thought she wanna pull it out from my bag. Kekeke ... I went back and saw some kids disturbing my car. Hhmmppfffff, I looked at them and say "Jaga kamu kalau berani lagi kacau!".. Kekekeke... Dinner I tapau McD. Haiihh..

My conclusion, there goes my diet...... But ... never mind. It's Christmas Day and we should celebrate it!! Some more, best of all, .... I got new bags and wallet !!!!!! Yippeeeeeeee!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis