Christmass Mood

I guess everyone is now in holiday mood like what I'm dreaming of now. Starting with public holiday on Thurs, follow by I'm taking leave on Friday, then weekends and later, work 1 day, off 1 day. Can't imagine how nice it was to be on leave for so long !! Hahahahahaha .......

Yesterday I went to Hock Lee Centre. Everyone is busy with Christmas shopping and some of the shops are already playing Chinese New Year songs. Hehehe ... I have done my early Christmas shopping couple of weeks ago and is now hunting for CNY clothes, glass, etc, etc, etc .. Hope I won't get pokai spending for CNY and also ANG PAU.. for wedding dinner.. Sob sob sob.. Not sure if it's a good thing but marriage is definitely an occassion that we must celebrate.. but.... WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING MARRIED THIS TIME??!!!!!! Cousins, friends, relatives.. alamak,... pokai liau....

Comments

Rose world said…
Hi hi! yeah, good time for people to get married! Not only that, pokai cos of year end sales and Christmas sales, then party all night long....bla bla bla! lots of things happen this time of the year! hahaha!
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehehe .. yayaya .. not forgetting CNY is around the corner .. and for me, my dad bday in feb, bf bday in jan, cousin getting married in dec, jan, feb, may .. CNY... sob sob sob

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis