Just For You

Share this with everyone. Someone special gave this to me .. So sweet of him .. Thanks !!! He say it's a song but it sound like a poem to me. I like the poem@song very much !!! Oink Oink !!

When I see your smile,
Tears run down my face,
I cant replace and now that I'm strong,
I have figured out,
How this world turn cold,
It break throughout my soul,
And i know,
I'll find deep inside me I can be the one,
I will never let you fall,
I'll stand up with you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all,
Seasons are changing,
Waves are crashing,
And star are shining,
All for us,
Days grow longer,
And nights grow shorter,
I can show you I'll be THE ONE,
Because you're my....
You're my....

My TRUE LOVE...
My whole heart,
Please dont throw it away,
Because I'm here for you...FOREVER...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis