Time, Life .. Thank you !!
For someone that are special, as you know who you are ..

Days turning weeks,
Weeks turning years,
And years passes by like the wind blow,
Loves too passing by and leave like the wind blow.
True love, eternity love, fake love, puppy love,
It takes all to be one kind of loves,
Puppy love is sweet and funny,
Fake love is heart storming,
True loves is one of a kind,
And eternity love are in external lifes.
Been through all bad and good,
You have been one of the kind,
That shades and paint rainbows in my soul,
For you I will shines,
And for you I will love,
To love and be loved,
As I have found my soul mate.

Together we shake the earth,
And build the harmony of life,
And I pray this would be everlasting,

As you are the gift of God.

Everyone have weakness,
Inded Good remembers,
But only our greatness and not weakness,
As for Him, Everyone is great,
Yes, it's true, You too are Great!

North, East, South, West,
Does it matters the direction?
All I need is here,
All I have is here,
And most important,
I have you.

Thank you my dear,
With you, I'm enlightened,
Good or bad, we'll get through,
As long we share the path,
Together till forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis