Wedding Decoration @29 Dec '07

As promise, here I am again with some photos of my cousin's wedding. The place takes place at St Faith Church last Saturday. The theme of the whole decorations is white and cream color. Idea is based on the groom's sister.

The arch are covered with white clothes and flower on the top and both side of the arch. It looks ok only for me. Cost = RM400.


The Arch

Side flowers of the arch

Top flowers of the arch

Nice or not ??? Well, it's not designed by my brother.

OK. Let me start with photos before the decoration took place. It's a very peaceful church, as far as I know and the building is pretty much old (I wonder how old is the church).


And we transform it into a church with full decorations!

Let me show photos to each and every single items. The side flowers is covered with white clothing and flowers. As the theme are white and cream, so the roses are in yellow color. Actually, I thought yellow rose represent jealousy. Kekekeke .. wonder why my cousin chose yellow rose.


Closer snapshot of the photos.


The surrounding of the tabernacle with the choir sit is also decorated.


And the flower on the tabernacle
Aiksss!!! I forgot about the side of the chair. By using white + gold clothes, the sideway of the chairs are put up with some clothes, just to make the pathway looks nice.
Close up of the 'flower' in between the joint

Nice or not?? The workers spent almost 1 hour to decorate the whole church bo. Other than this, the readers place is also transformed.


Total Cost of the decorations in church + dinner reception = RM1,300

Comments

Rose world said…
very nice decor! that would be what i like for my church wedding, but unfortunately I didnt have it......cutting some costs!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis