2008 Leave Plan

Been sitting here, one whole day looking at computers. It's really tiring. How I wish I can change to some job with some technical work. Like that, it's easier for me to keep fit too! Hahahaha...

Looking at my calendar, trying to plan for my holidays now. So here it goes :
Jan '08
- Planning to take leave on 11 Jan 08 (10 Jan is public holiday here)
- Also, to on leave on 16 Jan 08 (cousin wedding)

Feb '08
- Planning to take leave on 6 Feb 08 (CNY eve mar)
- Also on the 14 Feb 08 (haiya, no need to ask, that is Valentine's Day!!)

Sep '08
- Going to take on my special day!!

Hahahaha .. I think I am too "wu liau" now that I post this in my blog. Hehehehehe...


Comments

rebeena said…
Not wu liao la...juz gila nia...
Dav DiDi said…
Kekekeke ... agreeeeee !!!!!!!

Me crazy liau since I'm doing the same work again and again until my brain collapse!!

My bf, sometimes even say that I need medication (jokingly only). Or when I get too crazy, he will ask "Where is your ubat???" .. Kekekekeke
rebeena said…
really siau cha bo and siau ta po, no wonder 2of u so CLICK la...
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe..as long we siau to each other only mar .. kekekeke...

I bully him again just now!! I bite his straw until hancur that he got difficulty to drink his coffee. Whahahaha...
rebeena said…
U...Shen Jin Pin la...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis