Dragon in Boulevard, Kuching

Last Saturday, again, shopping for some CNY goodies. After the tiring walk and being pokai for spending on the goodies, I went for a walk around Boulevard. Just realized that they actually change the decorations around. It looks nice and cute. Share some of the photos.




Like in The Spring, they have a clown, making some balloons for the kids. Also, students from Lim Kok Wing Instutition are setting up the booth to draw portrait for people for just RM5/-. If you ask me how does the portraits looks like, ... errmm, no comment la .. Hehehe .. Later, I go home, my tyre are sabotage.. Hahaha!! Just kidding, no offence...

They decorate with golden fish around and for me, it looks cute. How I wish, I can pluck one out and put it as a decorations in my house.

Hahahaha .... The dragon looks fierce and cute too!!! It looks tall too ........................

Hey, CNY is around and it's time to go round places to enjoy the crowd and people rushing for goodies!!... What have you prepared for CNY ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis