First Glance - Love at First Sight?

Does anyone believe at love at first sight??? Well, I don't really believe in loves at first sight but I do believe there is something like attraction on first glance. Differences? We can't fall in love with someone whom we met for the first time but we will have attraction to know someone at first glance. Agree??

Me and my bf isn't really get to each other on first sight. For me, how I met him is a big question mark actually. I think it is God's work. I never know who is he in person but ever did receive his emails in work related. He is my supplier and actually, I'm not dealing with him at all. It just happens that the person I deals with resign and he took over it. At first, in work related, I am not that confident with new guy handling and are a bit aware how he do things. Well, then, on one Friday(I actually remember what date as I keep the date of all my training, hahahaha), before my training starts, I went to my office cafe for breakfast. Saw my colleague and just sit down for chit chat. Little did I know that the guy sitting there is the guy in the emails. Hahahaha ...

Then, few days later, my friend came for lunch and she invited her colleagues to join. This also means, my friend is also my supplier. We sat down, having lunch together and still, I do not know who he is! Then on the second lunch, my friend say that he is handling chemicals. Then that I realize he is the one that sending emails on anything dealing with chemicals. Hahahaha !!! What a small world.

So, we begin chit chat via emails. Then, sms.. Then, no need to elaborate liau... Hahahaha ...

If I say that we get into each other on first glance, I guess this isn't the answer. On the firstime, I just take him as another of my colleague's friend. On the first lunch, I just take him as my friend's colleague. Confuse?? Hahahaha !!!

I guess it depends on God in creating a way for us to meet someone. If the supplier doesn't resign, then I won't have any chance of interact with my bf in work related. If I didn't take a step for breakfast on that day (I usually skip breakfast), then I won't be knowing him at all. If I never invite my friend for lunch here, then I will never ever know him!!

So many if, so many excuses.. But fate is controlled by God. We never know when the chances strikes......................

Comments

KristyCK said…
Aaaahh! What a beautiful story, Didi. Seems like you guys are mean to be together. Hoping for the happy ending soon. :-)) Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. :-)
Dav DiDi said…
Hi ..

Thks ya ... kekeke ... I hope so .. hehehe .. hope God will guide us through the relationship .......

I'm lucky to have a patient bf since I'm actually a bad tempered person...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis