Food in our Life

Yeah, I know, some of you might been guessing why the hack that I'm writing about water. The truth, I'm bored here with nothing in my mind of what to write.

So suddenly thinks about water. I always say jokingly to my bf that wasting food is not a good thing to do. There are thousands or million of people died of hunger each day and some would fight for food. We, the lucky one always waste our food or some of us would thinks "NVM, God won't punish me"... Kekeke, although I'm dieting and trying to control my food intake, but I try to minimize myself from wasting anything, till my bf called my 'rubbish bin". Kekekeke.... Reason is simple.... We should be thankful that we have something to fill our stomache while there are people out there that thirst for what we have.

Let me say it in this way. You order one big meal of KFC. You ate the burger and drinks but not the fries. Ok... Maybe you ate some of the fries and the rest, leave it there for the waitress to throw them into the dustbin. Don't you know that the fries that you wasted can be a whole day meal for some other unfortunated person? So what if you have money, that is not the reason for you to waste your food!! If you got plenty of money and don't know where to use them, give me.. I help you to donate to my church every Sunday. Kekekeke....

There are a lot of tricks from food outlets to lure people to their shops. Examples are you upgrade your meal to large and you get toys, etc, etc. If you don't use those toys, why should you upgrade your meal to large? If you can't finish those food, why do you upgrade to large? But, sadly, most of us would upgrade just because there are more benefits in ordering a bigger portion! I have a friend that likes to eat different kind of foods at a time but do not wants to eat all of them. Like, ordering 4-5 types of different dishes and take few bites of each and the rest leave it there. Just my opinion, what if one day you are declared bancruptcy and had nothing to eat? WIll you still waste the food in such a manner?

Yaya, I know, I am one of them that once a while, throw food into the rubbish bin but I try to controlled this behaviour.

Hhmmm, seems like I'm nagging for no reason here. Well, that's one of the facts of life. Before I ends my nagging, let me ask you this... Why order so much when you can't finish them? Do you get the satisfaction? Nobody knows the future. Every action taken has it's own consequences. I always believe that HE will have HIS ways to teach us a lesson. Food might not be an important thing for us but it means EVERYTHING for some people. So, cherish your food and don't waste them!!

OK, enough nagging...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis