Public Toilet's Cleanliness

I guess, I'm really too bored that I talk about all this junk. But, perhaps, some of you, that are as bored as I am, would enjoy this.

Does any of you ever had a feeling of the urgency of doing some 'big business' in the toilet but when you reach the nearest public toilet, the condition is hardly for you to do what you really need? I bet most of you do feels this way. Our stomach is drooling and making us cant't bear the pain and demanding for washroom. But, some of us end up trying to bear the pain and waits until we gets home. Isn't it true?

My bf is one of the example. Sometimes, the washroom in the office are so dirty that he would clean it up first before 'ek ek'. Hehehe, surprise I use the words 'ek ek'? I guess that's more cuter way to express this. Kekekeke ..

Let me give one example. Ladies toilet normally would have a sanitary bin for ladies to throw their pad. Couple weeks ago, I saw this sanitary bin IN the toilet bowl. I am shock and not sure if this is due to poor maintenance or the society. But whatever it is, this should not happen! We should all work out and used the public toilet with care!

OK. So, what am I trying to say here? Public toilet is for public. For some of the public toilet, we would pay 20cents before we enter. However, some inconsiderate people would simple used the washroom without thinking of the next person who will use them. They don't flush the toilets or sometimes, vandalism happens in the toilet. When we urgently needed the toilets for 'ek ek' business, we then blame the society for not cleaning the toilets or making the toilet dirty. But, who the hack is that dirty the toilet? We are the society and we are the one that use the toilets. So, why are we blaming the society if we are one of the society??? If everyone have the thoughts of keeping the toilets clean, I bet there won't be any complains on dirty toilets or pump spoiled, etc, etc, etc ...

Comments

Rose world said…
If possible, I try to avoid going to public toilets unless i cant help it! Sigh! Really a shame that our public toilets are in such condition, isnt it?? Dirty, wet and smell! Phew!
Dav DiDi said…
Yeah .. me too .. and if really cannot tahan, I usually choose toilet which is not sit toilet ... and if all are sit toilet, i usually don't sit on it..just practice my leg to do the business without touching the sit.. hahaha ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis