St Faith's School - My Old Time School.

The other day, I went to St. Faith's Church to do the wedding decoration for my cousin. While waiting for the helper to come, I go round and take some snap of my old school.

Studying in SRB St. Faith from Primary 3 to Primary 6, SRB St. Faith gave me quite a number of wonderful memory. I remember playing "Serenbam" (don't know how to spell), play "tali getah", play "Congkak", Volleyball and a lot more. I also remember that my classmates always gets into argument if we play basketball or netball. Hahaha, I wonder why.

I can't admit that I am a good and obedient student. Hehehe .. I still remember bullying a kid there. We hide his bottle, bag and a lot of other stuff. But, he is still very calm and didn't get mad at all. I also remember about some of my classmate that copy other people work, making noises in the class and kena rotan by the teacher.

Oh ya, I also remember, during exam time, I will communicate with my friend, asking for answer by using eraser. Hahahaha ..... !!!! Cunning leh ... After school, we usually hang out in Kenyalang, going round and buy ice cream. Hahaha...

Sometimes, when we go back to our old time place, we will smily by ourselves when thinking of the memory that we had.

That's My School !!!! I'm pointing at my school !!!



Comments

Rose world said…
Hi Didi! Nice meeting you yesterday! :)

Oh, u also from SRB St Faith? Me too! Since leave the school after leave Primary 6 18 years ago! Geez! That is a long time!
Dav DiDi said…
Oh .. Hi Senior !!! Ya, I'm from St. Faith school. Which batch are you ? My cousin is in St. Faith too. Maybe you know her.

I'm from St Faith, then to St. Mary... Waaa, both you and JenLu are my senior eh .. What a small world ..

Nice to meet you too !! :)
rebeena said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebeena said…
me long time no go there liao...alwys go kenyalang sure pass there...hahaha..miss the school....We alwys eat the SUGARbun aiscream...hahaha

dunNo u still remember we alwys gaduh with those guy when we play our volleyball and they play their football, and once their ball come to our side, sure we will kick far far away...hahaha..
Dav DiDi said…
Yayaya .. I remember that ..

And Sugarbun of course!!! Hahaha ...

Now, the schoold got pagar liau .. and some buildings and got a lot of maintenance...
rebeena said…
too bad, i very seldom back to kch...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis