To My Valentines

Hi everyone!! Just thought that as valentines is near, so here I am again, thinking of nice poem to write. Dedicated to everyone here and enjoy!!

Every minutes babies born,
Crying for the first breath,
Every minutes someone died,
Leaving away the last breath,
But I'm thankful that I have you,
By my side in loving me.

There is day, there is night,
There is white and black,
There is happiness and also sorrow,
But all in all, I have you,
To go through this journey together.

I love you is a word,
Flowers is an expression,
Expressing the loves between us,
For only action can makes us lighten,
That we belongs for each other.

Here I am - blogging,
Thinking, thinking and thinking,
What's love and future lies,
But above all, I have you,
And that's all matters.

Happy valentine's day my dear one,
This if the first valentines,
Futures lies within us,
To make each other the one of each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis