Babbling Again - Chap Goh Meh

Chap Goh Meh marks the 15th day of Chinese New Year Celebrations. Apart from this chap goh meh, it is also consider as my dad's birthday celebration.

I'm a little bit annoyed actually. It's because of my brother. He is selling kueh as part time job. What I'm annoyed is that, as my office hour is until 5.30, therefore I can only reach home at 6pm (considering the time walking to my car, drives, traffic jam, etc). My brother office hour is until 5pm and normally he go to the stall around 6pm - 6.30pm.

What I'm annoyed is that although this is another family dinner and my timing of work is so tight with his schedule, he seems to have no tolerance of going to the stall a little bit late. Maybe I'm the type of bad temper and thinks that he is too inconsiderate. Not sure and a little bit not satisfied.

Anyway, I think I will be better later.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis