Food – Spicy Mackerels Fish

This afternoon, I have been helping in cooking for lunch. Yeah, helping by sitting down at the kitchen table, watching the preparation of the fish …

First, the fish are mixed with the KFC flour (haha, I don’t know what is this name). After that, the first are fried. It smells nice and taste nice too!!

When this meals is prepared, I am wondering why is it that Sushi King serves the meal so expensive. I can get one big mackerel for only RM3 but for the Saba BBQ that I ate the other day, It cost RM19.90.. Hhmmppfff …

Ok, let me continue. After fried, the cook for today didn’t end the task yet. As he is devoted with soy sauce and spices, so he asked me to help by preparing the onions and ginger. That is the only thing I did the whole afternoon. Kekeke…Weiii, it's the cook that ask me to sit and don't move..

After the deep fried of the fish, its now time to cook for the sauce. As I’m wondering and felt so sleepy, I didn’t see what he put.. Sob sob sob.. Only manage to capture the photos of the fish become black in sauce. It tasted nice too!!

Not forgetting, the soup for today. Seaweed soup, originated by ME and copy by the cook.. Kekekeke…. It is very salty and the cook has to put more water into the soup.

Well, who is this cook that I’m talking about? Not forgetting one snap shot of him, while cooking…

After the lunch, the cook says "This is the best that I had ever cooked so far..", and I answer "Well, looks who is beside you giving you moral support".. Hahaha..yayaya, I'm syok sendiri bah....

Comments

rebeena said…
who cook for who???
Dav DiDi said…
Good morning ... bf cook .. for lunch yesterday .. hehehehe .. :P
Rose world said…
ooohh! not bad lah!! u can enjoy eating than cooking next time! hhahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis