How Fast Can You Type ?

77 words

Speed test

HUHUHU .. typing degraded !! I stil remember that the lastime I play this game, I can reach up to 100 words !!!

I think there are some factors that involves when we accept this challenge. In normal time, we are relax, thus we can type faster. And this is a challenge, our mind and brain is thinking and taking it seriously, therefore, our hands tends to do more mistake. That's what I think. Hahaha.. Yaya, excuses!!

Another reason I could think of is weather. When I feel extremely cold, my hand actually freeze of and I feel very cold to even move my finger. Hehehe ..

Whatever the reason is, take this challenge and have fun ya!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis