Second Meet Up with Daddy

Yesterday marks the second time my dad met my bf. Well, my bf planned to come at 7.30pm but end up 8pm. It is pretty late as my dad use to watch tv in his room after 8pm.

OK, here it goes. My bf came in and he sits down. We only watch tv and sit in the living. I felt less stress and better than the first time. Hehehe.. But my bf says he fells awkwards as he suddenly comes to my house. However, I don't feel that it is weird. What do you think ?

We sit for about 1 hours. The first time he came, he only sit for 30 minutes. Hehehe, I didn't felt the time past actually and my dad seem ok with him there. The 'Chin' family never talks much when someone came but will comment negatively if the person makes them feel not good. So, I think, my bf pass the second round too. Hehehehe....

My bf felt that I should tell my dad that I am close with him, something like a good friend, etc.. But my opinion is for my dad to realize it himself and asked me. If he ask, then I'll say good friend. Lately, my dad didn't ask anymore when I keep on smsing or talking on the phone. Before, he did ask a lot. Is this shows that he know something and just pretending not knowing them?? Hahahaha.. I think I think too much but dare not asked him.. How leh ??? Any advices for little Didi here???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis