The Signs and Wonders - Miracles Do Happen

I guess some of you wonders what am I trying to say here.. Suddenly, something strikes me when I answer the tagged by JenJen .. I stopped in the questions of what I love to hear... indeed I really do loves the angel singing.. Angel... Yeah!! You heard me right !!! ANGEL... A REAL ANGEL !! Surprise?? Confuse?? Hhmmm, let me elaborate more ..

I am about 14 years old back when this happens .. Each time finishing the 1pm class, I heard people singing and praising from the hall. One day, I took a step into the hall and was amazed and felt very much 'lighter'. From then on, I continue when for the praise and worship in my school. Each year, there are a camping or camp set up in Lundu, Siar Beach. I know that my parents won't allow me to go but still, I talked to them, asking for permission. Amazingly, the say "OK". It's just one time trial and they let me go.. So, I signed up and joined the 4 days, 3 nights camp.

We reach Lundu around 12 noon. Bring with me are only RM30++ but I didn't spend much as food are provided. On the first day, is just praise and worship, division of groups and the game "Guardian angel and monitor". Wonder what is that? Well, let say, I pick a card and the cards contains your name, then I am your guardian angel. I can't let you know that I'm your guardian and I have to takes good care of you without you realizing it. Hehehe .. my guardian gave me a ring .. I still remember.. Hehehe, and I gave my monitor chocolates. Kekeke... Ok, enough of the gift thingy..

Second day is ok, I enjoy it.. The only thing that I don't enjoy is the toilets.. The only thing we have there is water and electricity. No shower type and group work is very much needed if you wants to take bath. Hahaha.. I try not to go to toilet as much as possible.. Hehehe...

Third day, we had more praise and worship as tomorrow would be the last day. We all are like one big family and enjoyed the gathering. That night, after the praise and worship, something happens... Some of you might think I'm talking about fantasy stories, etc, etc ... But, I really saw them!!!!! After the praise and worship, we went to the canteen few metres away for supper. One of us looked up to the sky and saw dozens of stars. We all starts to looked up. The stars is getting more and more.. Thousands.. I don't know how many .. It's too many to be counted!!! Then, the stars started to move and show us some wording and items .. Joy, peace, love.. the 7 fruits of the spirits are writen on the sky!!! Some of us sees angel dancing in the waters, angel all around us, angel playing the instruments, etc, etc.. I saw 3 shooting stars!! Hey, I'm not bluffing. It is real.. Shooting stars.. It was so fantastic and it's really a miracle!! I was amazed with the stars and angel dancing in the water.. I also saw a chair in front with a crown on top of the chair.. The crown is the best I ever saw!!

Of course that not all are good. From all this, I saw one very evil eyes, watching us enjoying the gift and sign from God. Till now, I couldn't get rid of those eyes out from my thoughts. Maybe that's why I'm very particular of going to some places which are deserted. Sometimes, my feelings would just twisted and felt uneasy when I passes a place. This even happens now.

Also, the angel dancing in the water. It's true... Ribeena, not sure if you went too, but if not mistaken you are there too, right?? After one hours of facinated scenery, the stars begins to split and move away. We continue our supper and sleep. My groups or roomate still seeing things after the signs and wonders. For me, I'm too tired that I fall asleep right away.

Day 4 is when we went back to Kuching. It was a hard journey back as we are all high in spirits and hope to have another day. The game Guardian Angels ends and we reveal our monitor. My monitor is Mrs. Lim, our librarian teacher. Kekeke...

OK, here is what I'm talking about. On the way back, we all heard the angel singing. Hey, I'm not imagining!!! It's true and it's right there and all of us could hear it LOUD and CLEAR!!! It was so amazing and loud and so wonderful! I still remember what song is that.. I will never forget that song and the voice. It was so sweet and full with confident!! I MISSED THOSE VOICES!!!! You might be wondering what song they sang. Ok, here are some of the lyrics ...title of the songs.. I believe

I Believe in Jesus
I Believe He is the Son of God
I believe He die and rose again
And I believe He is here now
I believe He is here now
Standing in our midst,
Standing in our midst,
With the power to heal,
And the grace to forgive ..

The songs keep on repeating, even when I reach home, I could still hear this songs. It is so loud that I have to pray, asking God to tell the angels to slow down the music as I'm very tired and would wants to get some sleep. And indeed, the music slows down and sangs sweetly till I fall asleep!!

Well, I guess some of you won't believe this story but anyway, miracles do happen, when you believe.

Comments

JenJen's Place said…
didi,
OMG! What a small world, I was at the same camp!!! I still have the book on the miracle somewhere in my room. I remember something about the book of life the next day when some of us were baptist in the sea.
What a really small world!
rebeena said…
i think we were same group right DD.. Till now the MIRACLE happen still fresh in my mind...
I remember how strong the "ARMY" come protect us!! * the strong wind blow to us while we praying...I can listen to their foodstep!!
Only those who there witness all the MIRACLE..
I dunno when GOD will show us again!!
Dav DiDi said…
As long as we have faith, He will show us the miracles again .. Till now, I can still feel that the guardian angel are protecting me .. will not let any too bad happen to me ...

Yeah, i think we are same batch .. hehehe ... not sure if you are one of the gals that help me take bath by giving me the water while im in the bathroom .. hehehe ...

although we have only have water and electricity, but i really enjoyed the time there. so peaceful, so nice .. in which the world cannot give .... i miss those time..
rebeena said…
still remember the nite b4 the shooting star fall down as fire to the sea? GOD also lighten each of us "fire" tat is why we feel hot and i remember got 1ger jump to the simen pool..
tat time we mandi is use sarong nia...hahaha...
Too bad, we no take picture of the thing happen tat nite...
U still remember got 1group of pple out of sudden come out from the hutan/bush and wear whole suite white& we tot is angle
I think the eye u see ezit is the MOTOBIKE light??
Only who are there that nite can experiece the MIRACLES..
Dav DiDi said…
No ah .. they eye I saw is really devil's eye. It is on top of the tree and is not moving, just staring at us, angrily..

Yaya, i remember the men in white that everyone thought is angel..Hahahaha ... want to peng when i remember that... kekeke ..

the sarong..yaya..i remember..hehehehe .... it's a nice memory oh ... Rebeena, wish I'm back in Siar Beach!!!!

Perhaps, one day, I'll make a trip there, just to freshen my mind for the things that happens ..
Dav DiDi said…
Jenjen, are you joining the one I'm joining ?? Kekekeke ..

Book of the miracle ????
JenJen's Place said…
yah..tat is the one lar didi.hahaha..wat a really small world! hard to believe ler. That is also the first and last time I ever allowed by my parents to join such thing. And I also did hear the angels sings while we on the way back to Kuching. When we made a stop for break, we tot one of the gals with guitar was singing but they all say dont have. Then we realised that it was actually angels.....
Dav DiDi said…
Wat a small world !!!

Rebeena, JenJen is from St. Marys too ... and turn out to be joining the same camp ..

Jenjen, that is also the first and the last camp I joined!!
Wan Chung said…
hi ladies, this is sharon lu. i was at siar beach too! do you mind identifying yourselves? thanks for sharing this on your blog. i was just sharing this awesome experience with some of my church friends last night.
Dav DiDi said…
HI !! Are you Mrs. Lu?? Hehehe ... Nice to hear from you again!! How are you ??
Dav DiDi said…
I couldn't seems to find your emails or blogs .. Mrs Lu, Davina here .. The one that always been around with Anngelynna ... Elvina's cousin ..
Wan Chung said…
hi, i'm sharon, mrs. lu's daughter. i'm glad to read your testimony on the blog. it's a wonderful testimony to share with the whole world!
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for visiting my blog .. Well, yeah, that moment felt like telling it to the world ..

Some people do believes and some just taking it as something out of my imagination ..

Anyway, I know what I see and felt that moment :)

JenJen & Rebeena did went there too .. We are all ex-marian here ... :)
Wan Chung said…
who are JenJen and Rebeena?

well, people are entitled to their own opinions. don't let them affect you. remember to live your life right with God.
Dav DiDi said…
Both Jen and Rebeena is in my link list ..

Yeah, Sharon, thanks for the advice ... Sometimes, some ppl really do makes me annoyed with their attitude, especially the lady that I keep complaining in this blog

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis