We Plan, He Decides

Actually, I'm a little bit upset now. I guess it is just a temporary thing that is in my head. Feeling upset and depressed over the unsuccessful plan.

At the early of today, I planned to take half day tomorrow to go to SSPCA to have a look at the puppies there. My bf says that he would accompany me, and able to take half day in the afternoon. Feeling happy and decides to go there tomorrow, I think what I need to do before going off.

First thing that comes into my head is FORECAST. Oh no! It's end month and I need to submit forecast by the 3rd working day. Yeah, you heard me. It's third working days. Since Saturday and Sunday is not consider working day, this means I still have time. Ok, so I can still go on with my decision. But then, I remember that I need to meet up with one supplier at 4pm. Aikss, how could I forget about it?? But then, this can be settle easily. It's 4pm and I can go back to office to meet him. So, I'm thinking that most probably I will take half day tomorrow.

During lunch, my bf suddenly says he can't take leave. Aiks, why he say can in the morning and can't now? Feeling a bit depressed and sad. I think he doesn't know it as when I talks today, it seems like he is still excited with the company letter that he receives.

Anyway, I think it's true that we can only plan for what we wants to do, but HE decides whether or not it will happens... Sob sob sob ...

As I says that, before this, when I got home, my dog would wait for him, making noises that the whole neighbourhood can hear, shaking tail and running here and there when he sees me. But now, it felts very empty.

Also, there are only my dad, my bro and myself staying in the house. It is almost empty if my brother is not at home, which he usually always not home. So there goes, only me and my dad. Before this, there is one dog that keep bugging us now and then, but now it felts empty.

I guess, I have to wait until the right time... Yayaya, I'm just babbling and feeling a little bit depressed. Hope I'll be better in a little while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis