What I love & What I Hate

JenJen tagged me with What I Love and Hate tag.

1). I love to eat; SUSHI!!.. Also like to eat seafood, claypot rice, malichai, and a lot more... my list can continue till next yr..hehehehe
2). I hate to eat; waiiitt..let me think .. errrmmmm....i hate pahit food, ka chang ma, lui cha (although I'm hakka), and the green rumput people use to put on top when you order kolo mee or whatever mee or porridge... YUCK!!!!

1). I love to go on; a vacation where I'm out somewhere, lying down, feeling the cooling weather while hearing the sound of the sea, and hopefully sound of orcas or dolphins.. yeah, I like to dream....
2). I hate to go on; SUNDAY market!! the people they always step on my feet!! Am I that short that nobody can see me??? ggrrrrrrrrrr ....

1). I love it when; I can sleep one whole day and wake up, only watching the movies I like with ice creams and junk food on my bed and with my bf lying there for me to bully.. kekekkee...
2). I hate it when; it rains right after I wash+wax my car.... waste my time and energy cleaning the car!

1). I love to see; dog show..kekeke..see how smart a dog can be and how loyal they could be to their owner... oso love to see dolphins... but never had this chance..sob sob sob ...
2). I hate to see; people showing off in front of me .. or talk rubbish and nonsense for hours without any points..

1). I love to hear; sound of the ocean and the angel's singing ....
2). I hate to hear; my dad nagging and soon ... BF nagging :P

Phew!! Completed the tag by JenLu.....

And so, I pass my tag to Ribeena & Rose ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis