Chocolates - A Gift to Melt Girl's Heart

While looking at the pictures that I have in my pen drive, I found that I took some chocolates pictures. Share is will all of you ya .. Indeed, chocolates is a good gift to melt girl's heart. Isn't it true? Well, girl likes to receives chocolates BUT on the other hand, will always worries of the calories containing in the food. Although we worried, but still, chocolates as a gift for us will never make us angry. Hehehe...

I receives this somewhere last month (don't guess who, it's just a official thingy). I didn't eat much of it but my dad finish almost all of them
. At least, I'm happy to receive chocolates and at the same time, it is also a gift for my dad as one of his junk food. Killing two birds with one stone?? Hahahaha ...

Well, for those guy out there, buy chocolates to the girl you like. It doesn't necessary to be an expensive one but at least it must be something that the girl likes. There are a lots of chocolate types- milk chocolate, pure chocolate, choco flavour, chocol
ates with hazel nuts or normal nuts or whatever nuts and many more. Some girls like pure chocolates, some prefer to have something on it. As for me, I like pure chocolates or even choco flavour. Reason? Simple! Choco chocolates are lower in cholesterol and calories! It is nice, not that sweet and contains lower calories than the rest of them!

Kekekekeke ..... BUT for those that extremely likes chocolates and DOGS, do remember, never ever gives your dog chocolates! No matter how pity he looks at you, asking for one bite of it, DON'T gives chocolates!! Chocolates contains chemicals that could kills your dog.

Remember this!! So, is there any gals that don't like chocolates?? I read an articles. It mentions that there are two things that MAJORITY gals will like. Chocolates and the other is the color blue. Is it true?

Comments

rebeena said…
i like chocolate with alcohol inside...nice nice yummy yummy!!
RaiNboW said…
hehe.. didi, i love chocolate and my favorite colour is blue. ;)
Dav DiDi said…
hehehe .. rebeena, how bout u ??? do u like blue color ?

oh i remember where i heard that .. during my grads .. one of the lecturer commented that research shows that almost all gals will like blue colors
rebeena said…
i like lavender...
but black chocolate with wine is the best...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis