Daisy@PoohPooh

Waking up super early today, I went out to see Daisy@PoohPooh. She is sleeping there and been not active and refuse to eat. So, I pat her head and talks to her and she reply with "ergg ergg" sound. So, I stop touching her. She looks at me and stands up, asking for more attention. What a pretender!

She is very smart puppy. I bring her round my house, show her my fish and tortoise. She seems to understand that I'm telling her the kaloi is fish, and tortoise, I describe as "O Kui". When she wants to sleep, she would come out from the house and sleep at the little box that my dad prepared for her. However, I think she is confused with her own name. My dad call her "PoohPooh" (as referring to winnie the pooh) while I call her "Daisy". This morning, I keep calling her Daisy and my dad calling her Pooh Pooh at the same time. She looks at us, confused.

Although she is sick, I never regret of bringing her to my house. Yeah, I have been spending a lot on her but I don't have any regrets at all. Indeed my normal daily routine changed after I adopted Daisy. Here it goes (my activity + expenses):

Sunday
11.30am - Adopted Daisy (RM25 + RM20 + RM50).
12.30pm - Send Daisy for bath and treatment to prevent kutu and buy collar, some food for her and medicine for de-worm(something like that) because the pet shop gals says that her ek ek got worm. (can't remember in detail but I think it cost about RM40-RM50)
3pm - Bring Daisy to Friendship Garden. She is very naughty and alway walk the opposite direction that I plan to go. So I go across to Amazing Pets and buy one walking 'tali'.
5pm - Send her home and she hide under the car. Come out for dinner and milk (good appetite).

Monday
- She refused to eat now and starts to vomit. So I keep an eye on her and bring her for morning walk before I go to work. Also play balls with her.

Tuesday
- Again, refused to eat and vomit. So I bring her to clinic in the evening. She i given one injection and some medicine. (RM20)

Wednesday
- Smsing my dad for updates on her progress. So far she haven't vomit and had taken her medicine. I think maybe because this morning, she already vomitted again. Going to bring her back to vet if she vomits again.

Actually I'm quite worried on what actually happens to her. Did I takes care of her correctly? Is the medicine that I brought earlier on for her works negatively? Or is she gotten her bro's sickness? I'm not sure because she is too quiet. How I wish she can speak and tell me where she feels not ok.

My cousin reminds me to be more careful as mix breed is very fierce and not friendly at all. Yeah, indeed Daisy is not friendly at all. She is quiet but if anything come close, she gets fierce. I think it will takes a lot of effort to takes good care of her. Whatever it is, I'll try!!

Any suggestion and ideas for me to help Daisy are mostly welcome!!!

Comments

rebeena said…
Hope she was fine and starting to eat...
Dav DiDi said…
hope so ..

she is pretty active yesterday and eat only one spoon of meat, but later vomited out again ..

yeah, she seems to miss the food she eat before i adopt her ..
Dav DiDi said…
Finally!! Daisy wants to eat!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis