Happy Moments

Happy - Happy Moments

Signing for the contest of happy moments, it thrills me into the happiest time I had in university. In spite oh having to think of the minimum cost saving way to enjoy my uni life, indeed it was the best time that I had ever had. I bet that everyone do enjoy their uni lifestyle.


I still remember that on one night of the semi reunion night, we are gathered to meet up with some of our seniors and friends. Departing from our uni, we went for a walked in "Pasar Malam, Miri". Buying lots of chicken wings, drinks, fishes, etc, we set our path in one of the coffee shop and shared all the food that we had. Talking, laughing and disturbing each other like mad. Everyone around us seems to get pretty annoyed with the voice frequency that we all make but who cares! It's our life and we should enjoy it, correct?


After the dinner, we planned to moved our butt for bowling. So, we went in separate 3 cars. While half way, I receive a sms from my friend, Freddy. The sms sounds like this:
"Help, I'm stucked in Pasar Malam because my car battery won't start". I tried to call him, failed. That explains why he did not called me. That night, the line is not good.

So, me and my friend returns to Pasar Malam, smsing all the way to locate where he is. Finally, after few rounds the Pasar Malam, we found him!! Thank God... But, we have another problem. There are 8 of us but we are all GIRLS (except for Freddy). So, we do not know how to connect from my friend's car's battery to his car. We are thinking "BLUE" wyre goes to where and "RED" wyre goes where? We are lucky to meet one passer by that helps us. Hehehe .... Although it didn't start well, but we had fun. Stuck in the Pasar Malam, we could still joke and teased each other.

After that, off we go to Bowling centre. Although the baterry is weak but Freddy took the risk and joined us for bowling. There are 12 of us there. This is the firstime some of us actually plays bowling. My friend, Christina scores straight fall 3x. Freddy, on the other hand had a reverse throw which scares all of us. Instead of the balls moving forward, it actually moves backwards towards our positions. All I could hear at that time is "RUN!!!" ... He is using the 10KGs ball!!!!! Hahahahaha ....

Exshausted from the screaming and thrill, finally we end the bowling session. As its been a long time since we had the reunion, so we planned for movies. It was "Matrix". As most of us study Computer Science, so we know what some of the terms used in the movies. Even the name of the character are all referring to the computers term. One of my friend, Judy and Ah Ai is lost. They do not understand at all the movies and almost dozed off. The movies ends around 1.30am.

So we planned to go to Christina's house to watched DVDs since the cinema is closing and there is no where to go. While going to the parkings, we accompany Freddy to his car as we doubt the car would starts.

Our assumption is correct. Again, the car fails to start. Lucky that one of us had manage to learn from the passer by on how to connect and jam up the battery. While she fix it, some of us lingers around the street. We saw some police car and perhaps gangsters on the road, starting their job. But it doesn't scares us or bothers us at all. We did nothing wrong and we are in a group of 20. The police had no rights to summone us while the gangsters would have scared of our groups' quantity.

So off we went to Christina's house. However, we are all asleep in front of the tvs. Hahaha ...

That's the most memorable time I had and I am happy to have bunch of friends that are as crazy as I am. This is one of my happy moments that I will remember for life. I bet all of us will remember our uni life and friends around us.. Adios!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis