Sushi Again on 6 Months Anniversary

Hehehe, I think some of you would say I'm crazy today for posting so many things in my blog. Well, I'm too excited in posting today. Also, yesterday marks the 6 months me and bf started to date.
I guess I did writes about how I know him. Let me summarize again. I am his customer and he is my supplier, in some ways on work related. Hehehe, we hardly meet or talk face to face but via emails only. Then, we knew each other from friends. SInce then, things started to happen between us. If I am to choose a person by physical (because he is thinner than me..hahahaha), he may not be the one, but in character he is the one I'm looking for. After 6 months of dating and eating, finally I saw some tummy on him. Kekekeke ... Blekkkkk ..!!

OK, enough crap and now to the main thing. Yeah, I influence him to eat sushi. Before this he tell me sushi is nothing but no taste and weird smell. But then, slowly, he learned to eat sushi. So, we went to Sushi King AGAIN. Why sushi king? Well, it's near to our house and we are lazy to g
o some place further.

We ordered 1 set and some dishes of sushi. Well, I guess I'm not that big eater yesterday as I feel full easily. Few bites of sushi and I'm complaining full. Hehehe .. Can remember the name of the sushi, but we take 1 red plate, 1 purple plate and 1 pink plate. Well, I forgotten to take more pictures. Only remember about it after I finished the food. Kekekeke .... Total spent on this are RM42/-.

Expensive ho... After that, we went for a walked around Boulevard. Just a short walk as his leg muscle cramp due to Futsal on Friday. Anyway, I'm too tired too as I keep waking up from Daisy's crying in the middle of the night.

At night, he come to my house to play with Daisy.. SADLY, Daisy is too timid to play with him and keep on hiding under the sofa. Sob sob sob... Then when he got home, I chat with Rebeena, thinking and trying to guess why is it that JenJen's blog is deleted. To my stupidity, I type jenjencorner but the blog is actually jenjenplace.. Hhmmppfff....

That's my weekend. What about all of you? What you did on your weekend.

Comments

rebeena said…
so have u change jenjen blog list to the correct one?
Dav DiDi said…
yeah...hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis