Sweet and Sour of a Relationship

Again, I am back with my posting regarding relationship. As I am doing my work today, suddenly it pops up in my mind that there are many things in a relationships.

A relationship will start to be as sweet as candy. For the first year, everything is good and sweet and both would cherish and encourage each other in some ways. As time passes, this too will fades. No more words of encouragement or sweet words to each others. I'm not sure about the guys but gals likes to be compliments for little thing that they do. This is what I call as 'syok sendiri'. Guys would usually take this as childish and not important. During courting stage, guy would always say "You looks pretty" today. After a while of dating, the guy would say "Why you wear so clumsy?". But what about the time where she wear nicely? Isn't that the girl should have some compliments for it too? That is the sour of the relationships.

I think that both should realize that we should compliment each other and accepts both weakness for the long term of the relationship. What do you think? What we see good during courting stage might be an annoyance for us in future. But we need to learn to tolerate each other and understand each other needs in some ways.

This is the stages that every dating couple should understand and take note, including me. Yeah, I'm writing this also because I feels that during majority guys are like this. When they are courting you, you are the prettiest and compliment all around you. After a while, the compliments too get blown by the winds. All I could do is to accept that I can't live with compliment but must live in trust and love of each other. Indeed true girls would be overjoyed by one simple positives words, but if your partner isn't the sweet talker, I guess, we could simply compliment ourselves? :)

Comments

Rose world said…
All I can say is "it is very very true"! :)
Dav DiDi said…
Rose ..

Can I include that because of this, we gals always hangs out , gossiping others and complimenting each others?? Kekekeke ..

Only minority that are so lucky to receive compliments from the partner after certain time ho ..
rebeena said…
that why i alwys say

"belum makan, stick like superglue. Lepas makan, buang la"

haizzz

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis