New Bags, New Watch

Well, this is actually continuation of my other post the other day. I just bought a new B.U.M bags for half price and a watch, also for half price

Not long after buying these two items, I felt a bit regret (income tax lor) when I realize I need to pay tax. Huhuhuhu ....

Enough crap for today... Here is goes...

Front part put handphone, pen drive.. Side way put coins and candies, the other front is still vacant. Inside put wallet and other things. Bf very happy I bought this bag because he don't have to carry my handphone and keys, while he can ask me to carry his wallet and handphone..Huhuhu...

My watch .. RM6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis