Tags Here I Come

My tags after super long time.. Thanks Rose for this tags. :)

Here it goes:

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
I'll look at the picture first, but if the wordinds is like "Happy Birthday" only, then, I'll choose the next cards...

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Black Forest or anything which is cheese, chocolates and most important NOT BUTTER CAKES ….

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
Make gifts, errmm, lately I'm hookup with googling about DIY but so far, didn't make any. Buy belts, shirts, wallets ....

4. What's your favorite holiday?
Go on cruise? never been to one and really wish to go into one..

5. Are you going on holiday this year?
Nope... Thinking to do this next year....

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
Errrrmm, my cousin's wedding, I guess...

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Hhmm, my ideal wedding.. (is this hinting my BF what I want??).. Well, I guess anywhere where food is superb and yummy with nice dress and some surprise in the reception?? Hehe, I don't know.. Didn't really think about it.. What about travelling wedding???

8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
Errrmmmmm...Don't know wor, BF not the romantic type (HUHUHU)

9. What's your favorite girls' name?
Esmeralda (because the name is unique)

10. What's your favorite boys' name?
Alexander (don't ask me why)

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Hhmmm, don't really have idea what celebrity....

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Angelina Jolie

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Peter Petrelli from HEROES, hahahha...

14. What is your best character trait?
Kekeke, don't know wor

15. What is your worst habit?
Bad temper...

Phew!! Lucky this is a short one..I'm beginning to scratch my head for answer already.. So here goes, I pass this tags to ChingSecretGarden, AppleJul, Rebeena and Daniel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis