Mega Sales Shopping @Boulevard

Last Saturday, I went shopping @Boulevard for some new office wear. Before I go, I felt quite excited and also happy as I finally intend to buy some office wear. Hahaha, for those who know me, I usually wear some decent shirts to office, not really an office wear. That's why, thinking to buy some formal office wear. Hahaha...

Well, I tried on one of the Nicole shirts. M size is too big for me, so I try the S size. Too bad, the front part is extremely tight and I can't wear them. Huhuhu.. So I moved on to another shirt. And again, same things happen.. I began to get a little bit annoyed with this situation.

I tell myself, perhaps, I should try on another one. There goes, the size there is no 7. And again, too big. So, I ask the sales girl whether they have smaller size. Her answer 7 is the smallest. Hhmmppfffff... This is really getting off my nerve. BF too feeling annoyed with all the sizes that can't fit well on my figure.. Hhmmppffff...

So again, I try and try and the result is either the front is too tight or there is no smallest size left. Arrgghhhhh....

So, I left the Nicole section and moved on to other brand in the mall. I saw this shirt at Emilio Valentino. Well, The price is reasonable, so I try them on. The M size is ok (although a little bit big). Then I ask the girl whether they have S size. As expected, the answer is NO. Well, thinking and judging on the shirt size, it's not that big so I decided to get one. BF bought for me (hehehehe..)

Then, I saw another Nicole short sleeve shirt. Well, before trying them, I have the thoughts that it won't fit me. But no harm to try, right??? However, it fits me!!! So happy with the shirt. Hehehe..

So, 2 new office wear in a day. I guess I better stop shopping for now. I have the feeling that this month, I had overspend....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis