Adsense Payment On Hold


I wonder why is it that after requesting for the PIN number for more than 3x, I haven't got the pin yet. And my adsense keep asking me to enter the pin. Hhhmmmm,...

How am I suppose to enter the pin when I haven't even got any pin number yet???? I've send an email to them and there is no response at all!! Hhhmmppfff...

Actually I feel a little bit irritated here because adsense keep sending email to ask me to verify my pin number but I've been waiting like crazy for that pin...

Yeah, I'm mumbling in the morning of Monday... But I can't help when I see my payment is on hold due to this PIN .. !!!!

Help!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis