Congratulations, PAM On Your Wedding!!

Last Wednesday is the big day of my ex-classmates, Pam. The dinner is great especially the food (except for the pork one, hahaha).. For me, going to her dinner is like attending a reunion with St. Mary's ex-classmates. Hahaha..

We updates each other on our progress. Some of them, I haven't even met since Form 5 until now. So, we snap some photos. It's been years since the lastime we met.

So, photos is definitely a MUST. Share some of the photos taken from my friend's friendster here....

JC, Stephanie, Cherylynne, Me

Back: Line, Evelyn
Front: JC, Cherylynne, me

JC, Cherlynne, me

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
Happy Wedding to your friend!:)
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe .. Thanks .... And Good Day !!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis