I am a Bird!!

This is so true .. I don't like to be in a cage... haha.. and my last name is actually a so called bird name (according to my godmum who translate my chinese name for me)



You Would Be a Pet Bird



You're intelligent and witty, yet surprisingly low maintenance.

You charm people easily, and they usually love you a lot more than you love them.

You resent anyone who tries to own or control you. You refuse to be fenced in.



Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and entertaining



Why you would make a bad pet: You're not interested in being anyone's pet!



What you would love about being a bird: Flying, obviously



What you would hate about being a bird: Being caged

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis