Year End Dinner for P & L (Part I) - The Beginning

Last night, we had a thrill of fun with our planning and logistics group. The food, well, not bad. The drinks, lime juice for everyone. I do admit the juice is quite sour and cold for a cold night like yesterday. Dinner suppose to starts at 7.00pm. But I guess, typical Malaysian time is always mean 30 minutes later or worst one hour later. Oh ya, the dinner is at The Junk, near to St. Mary's school, or I can say just opposite St. Marys'.

OK, let me share about the foods. There are few types of foods here. All that I can remember are lemongrass chicken (SK order), lamb rack (majority of us order), fisherman basket (this one is mission impossible), fish and chips and lots more. Frankly speaking, I think the plate is way too BIG!! Is it a trend for restaurant to serve their customer BIG PLATE with not that big portion food?

Anyway, share some photos of the foods...

Mission impossible? It's fisherman basket

Can't remember what this call

Pasta ...

Oxtail Stew

Wonder what this is...

And then, this thing shows up on the table.
Hhhmmm, shall I drink? Or shall I not? Flo doesn't have to think.. What about DD?

Comments

Rose world said…
I tried the fishermen basket before, really big plate! A big serving of fried seafood! :p
Sutapa said…
Yummy food Dav.I am feeling hungry!
Nice blog, keep up the good job.
All the best.
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Rose, well, I didn't order that coz my colleagues says its very big plate.. lucky too..else, i'm going to gain some weight ..

Alwayswinner786, thanks for dropping by :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis