Buffered Earning in Nuffnang

Been haunting with curiousity for days on the meaning of buffered earning, I did a little bit of research.

For those who is as curious as me, I think you must be wondering what is that. Well, when I go through it, it turns out to be another way where you can earn from Nuffnang, that is, via MCPM (metered CMP) campaigns earning. It is actually means an existing advertiser would buy a set of unique visitors from my blog in which their advertisement would be publish into my blog for a period of time. The earning is categorized as buffered earning until the time ends. After that, all the earning during this period will be credited into my current earning.

WOW!! Does this means someone actually bought to place their ads on my blog? Cool!!! I love the sound of it. Anyone had any idea of other earning ways? As for advertiser, I'm cool with Nuffnang & Adsense.. yeah...


Comments

levian said…
i'm no big fan of advertisement. i used to have both on my place, but removed after i find them annoying. :p

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis