Funny But Stupid Conversation

Old Women : So tell me how to read this files
Cabor : This files is link to capture actual from the report and also future coming in to show potential issue
Old Women : Oh, so how you capture future coming
Cabor : From your existing files
Old Women : Oh, I forgot. The file already change name. Your data here is wrong.
Cabor : Yes, I know the files change name and already corrected it last week.
Old Women : But the files already have different name and link. How your data can be correct.
Cabor : I already change it to the correct files name. The previous files already no longer there, if not correct, it will show N/A.
Old Women : The file name itself already change. How you know already change? I haven't told you. You have the wrong files.
Cabor : (annoy with frustration) Yes, I know it's different file. I already ammend the link
Old Women : But the file is already .. (Cabor cut in before Old Women manage to finish what she want to say)
Cabor : Yes, the file is not called XX but YY. And the layout etc on this YY file is not the same as XX. My files is already link to YY and not XX.
Old Women : Oh, is it?
Cabor : (waste my saliva)...




Comments

JenJen's Place said…
Who so suku one!! AHAHAHAHA
Dav DiDi said…
Who else if not the queen of loso

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis