All Breed Dog Show 2009, Kuching, Sarawak

Finally, it's back!!! I've been waiting for this dog show for ages if I can think of. Normally, the held the dog show once a year but some how, I can't recall any of this last year. Been waiting and flipping newspaper everyday to get the announcement. And finally, it's back now in Kuching on the 22nd March, 2009!!

OK, for those who are interested to participate, you can check out the participation terms and condition in the Borneo Post newspaper dated 12th Mar, 2009. All I can remember is that there will be dog show on 22nd March, 2009 at Chung Hua Middle School No. 1 (Pending), starts at 10.30am. Previously, the dog show held at Kenyalang Park. I wonder why this time, they selected a school. Frankly, I don't know where is that and I need to find out before 22nd Mar, 2009!

The lastime I went there, there are a lot of German Shepherd and Rottweiler. This two breed is very common in the dog show. The judges will judge the dogs based on their appearance, obedience and also health. Some dogs is very obedient, while some need to be cheated with foods. Hahaha!! Oh ya, there is also free sample of dog food lastime. Hehehe...Hopefully this year, there will be free dog food sample. Yeah!! I got my Amazing Pets card from there few years ago.

Hopefully this year, I can see some new breed such as collie, siberian husky and retriever. Those owner of these 3 breed that came across my blog, please, please, please participate. I'm very fond of these 3 breed, apart from the common rottweiler....

For more info, go here http://www.mka.org.my

Comments

Funkye said…
i love husky..thanks for sharing bout tis event. mayb i'll go =)
vey said…
omfg i really hope that there'll be Huskies too. ;3
Dav DiDi said…
Yeah me too.. hopefully there's one or two husky ... :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis