Money Not Enough - I'm Broke!

Huhuhu... I'm officially broke this month!

4 days compulsory unpaid leave simply means 15% pay cut. Good thing I do not get tax after the pay cut. Bad thing is I'm broke!!!

This month is a real headache for me:
1. Car loan - RM500++
2. PTPTN loan - RM300
3. Household - RM200
4. Insurance & Road tax - RM600
5. Annual injection for my dog - RM100 (hopefully)
6. Income tax 2008 - RM120

I have to postponed my car servicing to May'09. I wonder if my existing pay can support me with all this huge expenses.

Can anyone gives me advice what I can reduce so that I can survive this month? Apart from this, I realize that I need to buy some household needed items such as shampoos, conditioner, facial cleanser........

Argghhh, better don't want to think about it.. Maybe I should just look out from the window and day dreaming for a while instead of worrying about $$.. That's what my dog do when she is bored..

Comments

Rose world said…
Me too! hahaha! Money is getting tighter here!
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe..I guess, money is never enough ... right?

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis